Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Earthquake in Pakistan/India

I think a lot of people are wondering about the earthquake that hit along the Pakistan/Indian border. I know I am. I'm wondering about Roman 8:28, "and, we know all things work together for good…" I know it with my head…

This is an area of the world hard to reach with the Gospel. Many of the 30,000 plus who died probably didn't know Christ. They probably had never heard His name. How is this good?

I have to remember that God is sovereign. He holds the world in the palm of His hand. It's His plan, not mine.

In talking with Dave Stravers of Mission India of Grand Rapids, Michigan yesterday, he reminded me what happening in the tsunami zone. Despite the devastation and death, God allowed fellowships to be planted in areas that were hard to the Gospel.

I'm pray that God will do the same in this area.

Greg Yoder, Anchor/Executive Director

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home