Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

It was a great 2005. MNN saw some incredible milestones. We added another language (Spanish) to ou web site translation. We started broadcasting on more than two dozen new radio stations. And, we have more than 6,000 news friends that we didn't have last year at this time.

God has been so good to us. But, more importantly, I pray that we have been faithful to what God wants us to talk about.

As I look ahead to 2006, I know that any Christians will face difficulties. I know missionaries will have hardships. I also know that many of these difficulties and hardships will go unnoticed by the world. I hope that MNN can be the means by which people can heard about it. I'm praying that we'll be able to call more and more Christians to action for the great good, God's kingdom.

Thank you for your part in this ministry and I look forward to you support in 2006.

Greg Yoder, Executive Director

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home