Saturday, February 25, 2006

More and more responses

I have been amazed in recent weeks at the number of people responding to Mission Network News. We used to always get comments like;
"I love this website."
"I never knew you were hear. It helps me pray."

Now the comments are more profound. Here are just a few of them;
"I love hearing your mission news each morning as I drive to work. I often share prayer requests with the biblestudy I lead at work."

"I have been using MNN for several years in my daily prayer time. It has been a wonderful tool for me. In addition, our entire missions committee and my pastor (who happens to be my husband) uses it to keep up on what is happening with our brothers and sisters around the world. It has enhanced our involvement in the missions ministry of our church and the links you provide are immeasurably valuable."

"I have MNN on my home page so that I can get Mission news everytime I sign-on."

"If I hear something interesting on MNN or missed something, I refer to this website. I have gleaned good info from MNN for mission presentations to our congregation."

It appears Chrisians really want to know what's going on in the missions world. Continue to pray that God would provide the funding to allow us to continue calling Christians to be 'doers of the word and not hearers only.'

Greg Yoder, Anchor and Executive Director

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home